Re: Image? - fpr Sally

Sun Nov 11 03:33:25 2001

Dear Sally

I'm not quite sure what you are talking about, but i think you are referring to me visiting you and some of the board members in the USA & Canada.  Shane & I have been plotting & planning and hope to visit you all some day....hopefully within the next 12months to 2 yrs, I feel so close to you and many others it's time for real hugs, not just the cyber variety.  So it isn't just in my imagination, it's a real trip, with a real plan to visit as many of you as I can.

I have started my book, and I am finding the writing of it very therapeutic, at the same time I have started a new journal of childhood memories.  I spent many hours with my grandparents growing up, listening to fascinating tales of their lives.  The sad thing is, many of those stories have become muddled, so I have started to write things down so that the loss of these treasures will not be total.

Going back to my childhood these last weeks, has helped me understand where some of my natural ability to deal with pain.  I think I have mentioned to you before that I have suffered with it my whole life, it's degree getting louder and stronger as each new layer was added.  My pain was very bad last night, and it took me several hours to just write one page, I eventually crawled back into bed at around 5am this morning.  I hate it when the pain gets to the point where sleep eludes me, I find that the hardest time to accept my "boundaries"  That invisible fence around my days and activities because it stops me from doing all the things I plan in my head....because my body can't keep up!  I find THAT extremely difficult to deal with.

So Sally, my dear friend, I hope I haven't confused you more with my ramblings tonight.   *sigh* I have so much to do, a speech to write for the end of  school year celebrations, I have been voted in as President again....apparently my illness is a side issue!  LOL  I have to write a report for the AGM of the P&F Assoc. as well as the last newsletter for the year.  Emma, my eldest daughter sits for her School Certificate exams tomorrow.  I can't believe she is doing that...I remember sitting in the school gymnasium like it was just a year or so ago....taking those same exams!  Two more years and her high school days are finished... now THAT scares me!  LOL

We are busy painting the house at the moment, and I am very happy with the colours I have chosen, I can't wait to start on the inside...  I have made some really bold & brave choices there....fingers crossed it will all look as I picture it!

Well, I have procrastinated enough, it's time to get to work.  I hope you have managed to catch that horrid bully of a cat, and that the antibiotics have stopped your thumbs from aching so!  Princess (our cat) was highly indignant this afternoon, next doors puppy got loose, and Princess sat at the end of the verandah just beyond the puppy, but with Shane in between them..... when the neighbour came to retrieve the pup, Princess put her tail in the air & meowed for about 10 minutes weaving her way in and out of Shane's legs and mine.....sometimes I wonder which is more entertaining....the kids or the animals!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: