Re: adhesion tapes ~To Cindy

Sun Nov 4 10:11:21 2001

Hi Cindy and welcome to our happy and loving home! ") I do have videos of most of my surgeries and would not mind sharing them with you. I have a question for you...you said in your email that you want to join the IAS but can't afford it - There's no cost to come aboard and email each other or join here that I know of. Can I help you with that? You know, I totally understand what you mean about family not understanding the pain you are going through and think you're nuts taking pain medication. My friends understand more than my family does, sad huh? As you continue here and start to get to know all these wonderful people, you are going to take a breath of relief saying to yourself as I did........."finally, people who know exactly what I'm talking about" then you'll do the happy dance...tee hee I try to get to my emails during the week, but it's so hard to do now that I'm working full-time. I have only enough energy after work to maybe eat a little something then off to bed I go just so I have enough strength to do it all again the next day. So please, if you don't hear from me during the week, I promise to get to you on the weekends where I do have the time to play online. Check out the adhesion quilt with all our stories.........you'll find you're not alone and you'll also feel the love of everyone here. Hugs and Love to you Cindy, ~Chrissie xo's (Christine Damon, Epsom, NH) PS, I'll put you on my prayer list for your devil pain to go away....also, I pray you receive your SSI disability! ")

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: