Re: 5 year old with possible adhesions again

Wed Oct 31 09:08:55 2001

Dear Evelyn,

I am responding to this letter as well as the one you wrote back to me. I understand the 90% sure part know what is related to adhesions, s after 3 surgeries the same symptoms that disappeared returned along with the pain.

Your son's tummy sounds so much like mine it's unreal. My digestive tract cannot tolerate fruits, vegetables, high protien foods, legumes and anything with skins. If I even a half of an apple, an unripe olive, a leaf of lettuce, I would be burbing it up for the next several hours and then it would continue to reep havoc on the rest of my system for several more. I also avoid having acid stomach by avoiding these foods.

I do best sticking with oatmeal, cereals, yogurt, pudding, crackers, bread, almond butter, cookies, etc. I take kyo-green powdered green food suppliment and when I'm really with it I take flax oil too.

Senna is tough in that it can cause cramping. A good acupuncturist would not only treat him with needles, but also offer a chinese herbal prescription that would help him with the pain and digestive problems.

I would love to offer more help, these are just some of the things I do.

Love,

Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: