Re: No Excuse

Tue Oct 30 21:42:06 2001

Hi there everyone:

Gosh, sorry, no excuse, well yes, just a bad week and now I don't know how to play catch-up with the board. Jean and Jo, thought we were going to try using Yahoo Groups as you don't have to download anything and I thought everyone would have access to Yahoo as it's a search engine and not an internet provider. I would see where those that don't have MSN wouldn't want to download all of that. You can also make it a private group where everyone would still have to register.

Anyway I am fine, just had a bad pain week and I don't know where to start. It's way too late tonight as I would be awake until tomorrow morning, which I do at times, but not tonight as today was my doctor's appointment way in VA then caperoning a middle school dance then off to a soccer game so this baby is ready for sleepy-bye. Usually when I have a day like today I have to sleep the next day away as all my energy is zapped and my body needs a day or two to recuperate. I'm going to try to get on line tomorrow and read through all my e-mails if I ever wake-up.

Love ya all,

Hell-yun (Helen C.)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: