Lillian- Brick Wall

Fri Oct 19 12:15:37 2001

Lillian, I am on the Vivelle Dot and it works good also......no hot flashes etc. It is neat because it stays on much better than the Estraderm Patch I had been on, even in water. It is also much smaller in size.

The brick wall was when I was on the lower dosage patch but after 3 months they had to increase it to the .01. I still get the mood swings but without the patch I couldn't even stand myself (LOL)!

My facial hair stopped when they increased the dose. JEAN -----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Msvirgo9459@aol.com Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 10:57 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Jo- Brick Wall

Hi Jean, I will comment on menopause. I lost my last ovary to adhesions in 1999. And I have been on a hormone patch called Climara I change out every week and I must say I am as close to normal as possible meaning I have no hot flashes or vaginal dryness or mood swings. I had lots of problems with other hormone pills and shots too but this patch is wonderful. . I have seen a lot of comments on menopause and I just thought i needed to share my experience. If I had a choice of keeping an ovary that is cysting or being on the hormone patch I definitely have no regrets of loosing the problems I had before removing that ovary.Of course there is some increase of facial hair but I can tolerate that better than the pain and I had facial hair before cause my hormones were out of control trying to keep the cysts from forming with birth control and all other meds . Just a few words for thought Ok. Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: