To Janet, Lisa & all our friends on the board.

Tue Oct 9 21:54:18 2001

Dear Janet,

Your wonderful message to Lisa, is really a message for us all!

At Mon, 8 Oct 2001, janet7k@aol.com wrote: >
>Dear Lisa,
>
>You go girl...in spite of everything, you are still a fighter and keeping
>your chin up, I admire you for that...this is not any easy thing to endure.

Yes, we DO have to fight this pain, we need to keep going in spite of everything! I believe that because of our physical challenges, it highlights the many blessings we do have.....such as our sences....sight, sound, smell, taste, mobility. Even if we have also some degree of difficulty with any of these, we still have much to be grateful for, and can still lead a very fulfilling life. The challenge is to find compassionate and caring medical help ... to give us the BEST possible help to keep our health problems to a manageable level, if not a "cure".

>Please do not compare your adhesions, symptoms or pain to anyone else's on
>the board. You need and deserve support as we all do and when it comes to this
>we all need the same amount of love and compassion.
>
>Big hugs to you from Colorado,
>
>Janet

Absolutely! We all need support and some stage, this isn't a place to compare scars & number of surgeries, this is the place for caring, sharing compassion and advice. We can all learn from each others experience and from each individuals personality. Personalities play a part in how we cope and how we perceive pain etc. No personality is better than another, it just means we look at a single problem in different ways, therefore...we can learn from each other!

huge warming hugs & love to everyone on the board, Jo (Australia)

--
Positive Affirmation

Say this with your hands above your head (victory style) and repeat three times: I'm Alive I'm Alert I'm a LOT of fun!!

That should get you smiling!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: