Working from home - for Chrissie & Helen C

Wed Oct 3 02:39:08 2001

Hi Chrissie & Helen,

Working from home can be good & bad.....like this morning one of my daughters answered the phone during business hours! (It is school holidays for 2 weeks here) I yelled out to them after I finished on the phone "don't answer the phone during business hours!"... my eldest yelled back, well you are in bed, and you weren't going to answer it! Truth is....I often work in bed....jammy's & all... no-one ever knows....but it can be difficult to take notes sometimes! LOL

The hardest thing is to ignore the washing up & the washing etc....while you are working on the computer. Sometimes when I have a bad night with pain, I get up & work in the middle of the night. I just have to remind myself that work is also home....and remember to stop working sometimes! LOL

Good luck with the search, working from home certainly gives me the flexibility I need to accommodate my really bad pain days.

Love & hugs Jo

At Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Chrissy492@aol.com wrote: >
>Sweet Helen,
>When I find the job to work at home, I'm going to share a good thing with all
>of you so that you too may be able to work in the comforts of your home with
>your jammies on all day! ") ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
>Love and Hugs,
>~Chrissie xo's

--
Positive Affirmation

Say this with your hands above your head (victory style) and repeat three times: I'm Alive I'm Alert I'm a LOT of fun!!

That should get you smiling!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: