Re: Bladder Adhesions

Mon Sep 24 08:20:21 2001

Dear Msvirgo,

I have bladder adhesions which restrict the amount of urine my bladder holds. On the inside, my bladder apparently appears quite healthy, however adhesions cover the outside of my bladder totally. I have had my bladder "stretched" once, and will not consider having it done again.

The restriction on capacity cause quite a few different problems for me. The main one is the pain after I have emptied my bladder. There is a very strong "achy" feel, which to me is not unlike the cramps I used to get with my monthly cycle. I have urgency if it is not emptied when I first have that "full" feeling, the pain becomes quite sharp & I loose the control & feeling of it emptying.

Adhesions surrounding the bladder are just like adhesions anywhere in our abdominal cavity either the filmy stringy kind or the dence thicker kind. I have VERY dense adhesions in my lower abdominal cavity, and have had firstly my uterus glued to the bladder with adhesions, and then after my hystorectomy, adhesions surrounded my ovaries pulling them down from their proper position and attaching them to my vagina, bladder and bowel. It took a four hour laparotomy to remove my ovaries in April.

If you would like to ask me anything else about mt experience, you can either email me privetlt at wallamara@hotmail.com or you can post your questions on the board.

Cheers, Jo (Australia)

At Sun, 23 Sep 2001, Msvirgo9459@aol.com wrote: >
>Has Anyone ever had bladder adhesions ?Could you describe them?
>Msvirgo9459@aol.com

--
Positive Affirmation

Say this with your hands above your head (victory style) and repeat three times: I'm Alive I'm Alert I'm a LOT of fun!!

That should get you smiling!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: