Re: My sweets, I need your help

Sun Sep 23 14:45:11 2001

Chrissie, Is it possible to find a job that you can work part-time? I know the pay isn't much but it is better than nothing. I work 4 hours a day and believe me when that 4 hours is up, I am ready to take a nap or just lay down with the heating pad for and hour. I don't make alot of money but any amount does help. I can't think of any jobs at home unless you could find someone in your town that would let you work on things at home. I know a lot of people do computer work at home but I think you need to find a reliable co. that is local. Kel

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2001 11:44 AM Subject: My sweets, I need your help

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well. ") As many of you know, my long term disability from work has been denied. Then, the company I was working for has laid off more than 1/2 of their employees so needless to say, I received my severance package in the mail as well. Because my husbands check will not pay all the bills, I have to go back to work, and I did go back to work a couple of weeks ago. I'm telling you, the pain has been so bad! I haven't been able to sleep at night because of it. I get up, get ready for work - work a full day - come home and try to make dinner, then off to bed I go. I don't mean to complain, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a legit place that needs employees to work at home. Typing, stuffing envelops, anything to do at home. I find that I can work at home and am very disciplined doing so, but I can't find a legit company to work for. If you have any information to work at home for me, could you please email me the information? Bev Doucette has been helping me out so much with other things, I just LOVE that gal! What a sweetie pie she is and I'm sure all agrees with that huh?! ") If you don't hear from me please don't worry. The only time I get online now is the weekends when I have the energy. Maybe once in a while I'll pop online during the week, but it's very difficult doing so.

Thank you everyone for letting me lean on your shoulders....I love you all and you are always in my prayers. Love and lots of hugs to all of you, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: