Email from Bev

Sun Sep 23 14:12:31 2001

Go to http://www.pathwaystohope.org as the listing for my associates movie on LIFETIME TV will air this Sunday..gives the time etc..you would enjoy her movie, the movie on a segment of her life...neat too!

The terrorism has impacted a number of programs Sister Pauline and I are currently involved in, tremendous impact that might cost lives that we are trying so diligently to save!! From the baby and her mommy that Sister found in that Earthquake in El Salvador last February, to getting a massive humanitarian shipment to Honduras. There is suffering in this world all the time, somewhere, but all the time...this act has put a hitch in few things for us, but we will find ways around them, at least for two of them, and with our Lords divine help, we will accomplish to completion, all our International projects!! Death has touched our lives personally through the WTC, little did we know we would lose people who were so diligently helping us help the suffering of others, now we wait to see if the medical/surgical team we had scheduled to be in El Salvador in three weeks will take place. two Dr.s have died, two are Muslim and pulled out for fear of retaliation, and the FAA has possed so many restrictions on what can be shipped, that a lot of the medical and surgical tools might not be allowed on the airplane!! WE are trying to secure via the FAA that we LOCK some of this stuff up in gun cases, and ship them as though they were firearms...that way they will be ssecured etc..but to date no such allowance and we only have three weeks now!! We understand all the fear, and new rules etc..but man, we are trying to do everything we can to offer secured medical supply's UNDER the plane...everyone is going to the left right now until they have things worked out, I fear we wil have to simply face that reality intul the FAA relax's some in the future...but for now it is so disheartening to us to loss this medical team!! So, thats what is up with me.. I do appreciate opeing your emails and seeing that your inculding me in things as I do not get on the IAS at all anymore, like you, there just isn't time to do everyting!!

Off to save the world with two projects going on for El Salvador and one for Honduras...and three active ARD cases! Though I am not heard from to much in the IAS, my allegiance to those suffering ARD never stops, in fact, I am creating a web site in http://www.pathwaystohope.org that will contain all my written material on ARD, ( and some of Helen Dynda's as well ) educational material on ARD as well as many ways for the ARD sufferer to secure assistance and handle their own cases in many areas dealing with ARD. This will allow easy access to all the material now stored somewhere in the IAS archives and difficult to get to and that is IF your even aware it is in there!! This will offer lots of hands on information and material to help those who are suffering the many consequences of this disease right now!!

Though a number of the IAS members and myself continue to work with Congress and State level politicians to secure National changes for ARD sufferers, that will take a while to implement and accomplish, though we WILL accomplish it! People need the help in many areas right now...as you know all to well, and they will get that help as long as I have something to do with it, and of course, I do!! LOL!! !! Love Bev

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: