Re: Hi, I'm back, Sally

Fri Sep 21 23:00:11 2001

Dear Sally, I didn't realize you were having such a problem with your computer; and now that you have overcome that problem, welcome back to the Message Board!!

Your question was: "I thought if you deleted the message that you were replying to, it was gone and didn't get transmitted. Is that true?"

When you delete the message that you are replying to, it is true that the message (you are responding to) does not appear along with your response; but as long as the *Subject* (For example: "Re: Hi, I'm back, Sally") remains the same, you can easily find the message you are responding to.

1.) You can scan the Message Board for the message you are responding to (For example: Re: Hi, I'm back, Sally)

OR

2.) You can click on the word, [subject] , which is found just below the blue rectangle (Post A New Message To The Forum) that appears at the top of the main Message Board page. Then scroll down to the Subject you are looking for (in this case: Re: Hi, I'm back, Sally); and you will find ALL RESPONSES to that message.

I hope that I have explained it in a way that you will be able to understand.

At Fri, 21 Sep 2001, Sally Grigg wrote:

My computer was "down " and I couldn't get e-mails or send them. I really wanted to talk to you all especially after this week. I'm deleting the rest of the message I piggy- backed this to, so if it's still there, I have to do something else. I thought if you deleted the message that you were replying to, it was gone and didn't get transmitted. Is that true? Helen? Love and so glad to be here,

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: