Re: Final Word From Pam in Germany

Wed Sep 19 21:46:02 2001

At Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Bob wrote: >

Dear Bob and Pam:

I don't know if you remember me. You both helped me so much when I needed information about surgery for adhesions. I was so sorry to see that Pam was in pain again and had to have surgery in Germany. I hope all goes well and she is feeling much better soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. I am sure this has been frustrating for both of you. I look forward to seeing your postings in the future with nothing but good news!

Take care,

--
Kathy L.

>Hello All, >Well tomorrow is the last day here and I am glad to tell you that Pam is >doing well. She is walking further each day and the post surgical site >pain is getting less and less. Dr. Korell is still very pleased with >her progress. He removed the sutures today and is going to see us one >final time Wed., just to say good-bye. All of the doctors that helped >with Pam came by Dr. Korell's office to tell Pam good health!! >We met the Adhesion Society's Patient Advocate for Germany Monday. Her >name is Elke and she was on her honeymoon the last two weeks. She and >Pam have talked for a few hours Monday and will spend time with each >other Wednesday. >We have been able to see a little of Germany, but Pam could not go for >too long at one time, so we saw a little here, a little there. It was >all beautiful. Everyone here has been very forward, coming up and >expressing sorrow and outrage at the events of last week. As I said >before, most consider it an attack on "us" not just the USA. >This has been quite a trip, but I now this was the only hope for Pam to >be pain free. We were able to confirm the Intergel is working by her >having the "second look" surgery, which showed no reformation of >adhesions!! So now it is a matter of time. Neither of us will breath a >complete sigh of relief until months have passed. So until then, we >will just wait and pray. >To all that have helped, prayed, and offered support, we give a large >heartfelt thank you. Anytime anyone should ever need our help, just >ask. >We look forward to being home with all of you soon. Germany is nice, > "But there is no place like home!!!!" > Love To All and God Bless, > Bob and Pam > >-- >In Loving Friendship, > Bob Markford >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: