Rose, cats & dogs & kids!

Wed Sep 12 21:57:32 2001

Hey Rose!

I think your hubby & mine could be great mates....he isn't a cat lover, but guess who feeds her every day! LOL

Princess has Shane well trained.....she just stretches a little and starts to claw our wool burber carpet & shane leaps out of his chair....puss knows that all she has to do is stubbornly refuse to be picked up....it's funny to watch a 6ft1" male running around the house chasing one little cat!! LOL I'll leave it to your imagination hehehe

We also have a dog, oh Rose she was such a puppy! Her head was way too big for her body & her ears are crooked...one is set a little forward compared to the other, she has a scruffy coat...bit like a benji.....and we called her Molly Mop because that's what she loooks like. When people ask me what breed she is I say "Mop of course!" LOL

Molly gets very excited when you are going to take her for a walk & she has these incredible big sad eyes & she sits at the glass sliding door & lifts one paw & looks totally pathetic....it rips your heart out & you have to give her attention! LOL

I love the Garfield cartoons, and I often see Princess sitting on the fence teasing Molly to the point that she is almost frothing at the mouth! LOL Princess just looks down her nose at Molly & has a big yawn...it makes me think of Garfield & Ode straight away!!

The kids get a bit envious when I am cuddling the cat or scruffing behind Molley's ears.......they do a song & dance......trying to get attention, I tell ya Rose....it's a real circus! LOL

Well, I had better call my GP again....this breathing in is getting a bit uncomfortabe, I can only take shallow breaths at the moment.....*sigh*.......this is sooo frustrating! I am chatting with TammieTigger, Phil & Helen in WA & have the TV on! I'm certainly not "lonely" today.

See ya my friend, take care and have deep breath or three for me will ya?

love, hugs & cheers

Jo (Australia)

--
Positive Affirmation

Say this with your hands above your head (victory style) and repeat three times: I'm Alive I'm Alert I'm a LOT of fun!!

That should get you smiling!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: