Prayers

Wed Sep 12 16:41:07 2001

Psalm 23 1 Psalm 23 A psalm of David. 1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,[1] I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Lord, I pray for our country right now, that even as this email goes to all I have sent it to, that each of them would feel your presence and your comfort and that they would know that even in the chaos and the unknown, that you are in control of each of our lives and that you love us all. We are all in so much shock, Lord, and our lives have been shaken though we are not actually physically at the places that have been devastated. Help us each to find comfort in you and help us to feel your presence as we learn more and more details as the hours and days go by. Be with the victims, the emergency personnel, and our leaders in government. Guide them, strengthen them, and comfort them as they continue to face the horror of this tragedy. I pray this all in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.

kcmo rose

--
Rose Lunn
ICQ #131145100

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: