Poetry? or an attempt at it! LOL

Fri Aug 31 03:25:19 2001

I'm in lack of sleep mode. Check out my ARD poetry I've written!!! Have a good holiday weekend all!! I have to sign off the adhesions site for my trip...but, I'm dissapointed to not know how everyone will be while I'm away. I wish my computer could handle the e-mails...personal e-mails may be substituted if you wish to drop a personal line for me. Take Care All.

DEEP THOUGHTS by Marianne Bolding

Nasty pain, go away Don't come back on any day. We are tired we want to rest We don't need no life tests. We want to run, We want to play We want to have more normal days. Nasty pain..won't you go away?

---------------------------------------------------- NO TITLE ----------------------------------------------------

--
----------------------------------------------------
Had a pain...I said "ouch"
Went and sat on the couch.
Thought pain was in my heart
was gas and passed a fart.
Pain still lingered on and on
husband came home
I said, "Nice to see ya!
Gotta run to the bathroom cause diarrhea."
Sat on the toilet (couldn't read cause the pain)
funny thing the bowel movement never came.
I'm feeling grumpy-
hubby says, "How's your day?"
"What do you think?!  Better get out of my way!
I puked only once, had pain all day!
Fought with my innards to make poo and pass,
after I spent hours thinking I had gas!
Your dinners on the stove, but, I can't eat.
I'm sorry I'm treating you like a piece of meat.
I'm in pain, and I give up today
And I can't move, so we can't "play".
Don't be mad, when will you see?
This is my painful life with ARD!"

Or, I could name this Inner Secret Feelings

And I will still give, and I will still do, and I will still love, and I will still continue to fight and not give up.

--- Wally <wallamara@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi Marianne....hugs & thnx to you. My buddy "cyst" > is not co-operating > at all! LOL I'm out of bed today (it was midday > however when I crawled > out!). > > Shane & I had an early start this morning, two of > our daughters are > competing in the "Rock Esteddford" grand final in > Sydney this evening. > They had to meet their fellow cast members this > morning at 4:45 am for > the bus trip to Sydney! They will spend all day > rehearsing & tonight > performing. They won't return home until the wee > hours of tomorrow > morning! > > So I went back to bed & snuggled in....I was shocked > when Shane popped > his head into our bedroom & said what do you want > for lunch sleepy head! > I didn't even hear him get up this morning & get > ready for work! LOL If > only I could get some more sleep like that! > > I don't have a heating pad, I use wheat bags, heated > in the microwave. > Very good to warm up my frosty toes too! LOL > > love, hugs & cheers, > > Jo (Wintering in Oz!) > > At Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Marianne Bolding wrote: > > > >Jo. We're battling a 107 degree heat wave here in > >Tucson, AZ ...no need for heating pad here. LOL > You > >rest your buddy "the cyst". Don't want that > bursting > >and infecting your insides like mine did. That's > just > >more adhesions. It is so boring to ache and lay in > >bed. But, it is the best sometimes....Love ya > ><marianne > >--- Wally <wallamara@hotmail.com> wrote: > >> Believe it or not....it's been too wet to enjoy > my > >> egg throwing > >> :-(.......but it sure was fun thinking about it! > >> > >> My pain has been getting worse over the last few > >> days...I suspect that I > >> have another cyst........I'm laying in bed > nursing > >> the lap top....this > >> is when I need you guys.....I get sooo sick of > bed! > >> > >> Hope the weather isn't too hot for you, I have > >> noticed on the news that > >> quite a few states are battling fires at the > >> moment....hope everyone of > >> you is safely away from all that! > >> > >> Have a pain free day Lesa, > >> > >> love, hugs & cheers > >> Jo > >> > >> At Tue, 28 Aug 2001, TODDnLESA@aol.com wrote: > >> > > >> >Jo... > >> >Go ahead and throw a few eggs....what the heck! > I > >> hope tomorrow is a better > >> >day for you. > >> >Love, > >> >Lesa > >> > >> -- > >> Positive Affirmation > >> > >> Say this with your hands above your head > >> (victory style) and repeat three times: > >> I'm Alive I'm Alert I'm a LOT of fun!! > >> > >> That should get you smiling! > >> > >> http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm > > > >===== > > > >-- > >Marianne Bolding > >"Nature Belongs to the Eyes That See It" > > > > -- > Positive Affirmation > > Say this with your hands above your head > (victory style) and repeat three times: > I'm Alive I'm Alert I'm a LOT of fun!! > > That should get you smiling! > > http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

===== Marianne Bolding "Nature Belongs to the Eyes That See It"

Get email alerts & NEW webcam video instant messaging with Yahoo! Messenger

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: