OK everyone, my turn to whinge!

Mon Aug 27 23:34:06 2001

You have probably already guessed I am NOT having a good day!

Why is it that our mind can over ride what is happening to it so that we can get through a crisis or an important occassion like visiting a Doctor to convince he/she how sick & how much pain we are in (murphy's law I guess), BUT when the "crisis" is over our bodies crumble, and that ^&*)(&^%&$%# pain comes back with a vengence? Hey I'm usually the optimist......the positive attitude guru! I run seminars & worshops on the subject!

I have a great big bowel of stale eggs sitting on my kitchen counter as I type this,.........I am picturing them splattered all over the back fence! *sigh* it is a great feeling & sensation to watch an egg explode after being hurled through the air pretending that it is some persons head......(The only trouble with that GREAT activity is the mess I have to clean up when I'm finished! LOL)

OK OK I know I'm getting freaky now, calm down Joey, or everyone will think you've totally lost the plot.

My hubby is smiling at me & telling me to go take some pain pills & have a rest! Ha! I haven't even done anything today to make me tired or to make me feel like I deserve a rest!!

I am sooooo sick of the $^%*%$ pain sticking me here & then it racing across to there to remind me that THAT spot hurts too! All I want to do is take a leasurely stroll around the block! I am not entering the 100metre sprint at the Goodwill Games that start tomorrow in Brisbane!!

Oh well......that's it from me...I have worked my self into enough of a frenzy to take the rotten pills & rest on my bed for a while.

Stay cool everyone, I hear you are all experiencing a hot summer....well we have just had the biggest fall of snow here for years! LOL You stay cool, & I'll work at staying warm.

Hope everyone is having a great and minimum pain day :-)

Love & hugs

Jo (Australia)

--
Positive Affirmation

Say this with your hands above your head (victory style) and repeat three times: I'm Alive I'm Alert I'm a LOT of fun!!

That should get you smiling!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: