Sally ,Thanks for thinking about me!

Fri Aug 24 21:10:12 2001

Dear Sally, Thank-You so much for caring about me! I have not been on my computer since my last posting. I had my exploratory laporotomy on July 17th.By the grace of God I found this Dr because I was emotionally and Physically at my bottom! I am doing really well now but it has been such a long, long road!! The Dr. said I had adhesions all over the left pelvic and abdominal area. They where all over my intestines and that is why my bowels wouldn't work. He said I was covered with them and it took him an hour and a half to cut them down, then he used the Interceed barrier. I am still a little sore because he didn't use the laproscope, he had to cut me from hip to hip, which concerns me alittle but he said he checked for adhesions everywhere and that he got them all! My bowels are still giving me some problems but I can now go on my own with the help of just a couple stool softners. But the most important thing is this week I have been eating REAL food "OH MY GOSH" I did not know how wonderful food could taste I have been savoring every bite! I had been drinking Ensure and jello for the last 8 months and I had lost 120lbs in the last year half. I have not felt this good in so long! I am also scared that I feel to good! Isn't that crazy! This was my 5th surgery and I am so afraid that the adhesions will come back I really don't think I can go through all this again! Anyway enough about me how are you doing? I sure have missed everyone and I hope everyone is O.K. I need to do some catching up on things huh! Well Thanks again for being my friend It is wonderful to know people still care for others! LOVE YA LOTS!

--
Big Pain Free Hugs To All
       ~Browkenwing~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: