Re: If you have had surgery recently, please share your recovery with Diane.

Tue Aug 21 14:09:25 2001

Diane, I had surgery with Dr. Redwine on Feb. 1, 2001 (patient-assisted lap) and Feb. 6, 2001 (2nd look lap) for severe adhesions caused from misdiagnosis of endometriosis for 26 years.

I had previous surgery in 2/00 for removal of all remaining endo, but had recurrence of adhesions by 7/00. I chose to have PAL and 2nd look with Dr. Redwine, surgery directed specifically at these recurrent buggers.

I am happy to say I am now past 6 months post op and have had no recurrence of adhesions and am virtually pain free! The more I push myself the better I feel. I can exercise, run, jump, sit for hours at my job and the best of all - my bm's are big and beautiful (I know many of you can appreciate this!). And my back doesn't hurt anymore.

I am so glad I had this great doctor perform these surgeries. I remember the first time I met him and he told me he could help me have a pain free future. I admit I was skeptical at first, after all I'd been through, but I soon realized he really meant it and it all did work out for me.

God bless all of you and I hope you too can find relief like I have.

--
suzanne
(living@nwlink.com)
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: