Endometriosis after total hyster.(twice)&psuedo cysts&choc. cysts&pain!

Fri Aug 17 11:02:21 2001

Angry I am, but keeping positive. Coming to the conclusion they(Drs) haven't got a clue. From misdiagnosis to danazol to 16 surguries, 3 major(scars going hip to hip)(last one was June 28,2000) and a fialed 6 month lupron injection prior to the last surgury.. All of this and today, I presently have 5 cysts from 5cm and smaller (solid) from the trans. vag. ultrasound showings and the conversation consisted of..."It may be cancer but I doubt it, It could be more psyeudo cysts but you collected the fluid alot quicker last time(approx. 5 months ago) with the cyst measurement being 35cmx32cm being drained in his office throu the vagina with a needle we won't even describe, but I doubt it, It could be endo, but your hormones are measuring menopausal and you're not on any HRT (prescription and or natural), so...I just don't know. You may make the disease on your own but that is very rare. But...I won't send you away in pain, here's some arthritic medication...celebrex 200mg, 1 capsule a day and we'll wait and see, some tylenol #3's to get you through the really bad days and well do another ultrasound on Aug.22 and we'll take it from there." The chronic pain clinic suggested sympathetic dystrophy but I feel again we are masking the problem not curing it. Help me, what should I do ??? I appreciate your letting me vent, especially today, the pain is almost unbearable. Your site is a God send. God Bless!

--
surviving, sometimes just barely

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: