Re: To Gidge from Sally

From: gidge (
Wed Aug 15 10:36:13 2001

thanks for your reply Sally, I live in Vancouver, B.C. Canada.......and desperately need some pain relief....if not from my gyn as you say, then who? Does anyone know of any adhesion specialists here?

At Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Sally Grigg wrote: >
>Dear Gidge, what the doctor is trying to tell you is that she is not competent
>to take out your adhesions laproscopically. Please don't force her or any
>other doctor to do what they're bad at, it will only hurt you in the long
>run. You need to go to specialists. And there are only a few. Where do you
>live? Please post a message on the board asking for adhesion
>specialists.There are always Dr. Reich, Redan and Gerhart in Penn and N.Y.
>and Dr. Korrell in Germany. Most doctors will do more harm than good, because
>they haven't had enough experience and if you think you're in pain now , wait
>until you've had a botched surgery. Sorry to be so blunt. You can get an
>operation, You can get better, we care. Please write back. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: