To Gidge from Sally

From: Sally Grigg (
Tue Aug 14 21:57:23 2001

Dear Gidge, what the doctor is trying to tell you is that she is not competent to take out your adhesions laproscopically. Please don't force her or any other doctor to do what they're bad at, it will only hurt you in the long run. You need to go to specialists. And there are only a few. Where do you live? Please post a message on the board asking for adhesion specialists.There are always Dr. Reich, Redan and Gerhart in Penn and N.Y. and Dr. Korrell in Germany. Most doctors will do more harm than good, because they haven't had enough experience and if you think you're in pain now , wait until you've had a botched surgery. Sorry to be so blunt. You can get an operation, You can get better, we care. Please write back. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: