Re: Chrissie...caps etc.

Thu Aug 9 13:11:05 2001

Chrissie, Sorry if I insulted your intelligence, didn't mean to. I wasn't sure what you meant. I did think you knew how to do the caps etc. but not sure since there are people who don't know these things.

I guess you need a new keyboard. Pretty bad when Tech Support can't help you or tell you that you need a new keyboard! It seems funny both shift buttons go at the same time but I'm not a Tech.

Hugs, JEAN

"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you!!!"

>----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 12:55 PM Subject: Re: Chrissie...caps etc.

hi Jean, silly you my sweets, i know how to use the shift keys for the caps. the only way i can get a capital letter is to use the caps lock and sometimes the spell check works and changes the small to caps. both of my shift keys don't work. i tried everything. turning the keyboard upside down over night, uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard. had a program sent to me from jay, took the shift keys off and cleaned the both of them, used my 'goback' program that allows me to go back to the day before it happen. when i asked the gateway tech. what to do, they had no answers for me. isn't it aggravating to use something that only works with some parts and not with others....grrrrrrr big grrrrrrrrr love ya Jean Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: