Re: Chrissie...caps etc.

Wed Aug 8 17:51:51 2001

Chrissie, To do a capitol letter for only one letter (like beginning a sentence) hold the "shift" button while pressing the "letter", then release again for the lower case.

If you want everything in caps hit the "caps lock". To release the "caps lock" and go back to lower case letters just hit the "caps lock" again.

If you want to do a question mark and other symbols or letters towards the top of the keys hit "shift" and the key with the "letter" you need at the same time. JEAN

"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you!!!"

>----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 11:21 AM Subject: Re: Chrissie...Did you?

hi Helen, i have no idea what happen........i think i hit the ctrl button and something else, then poof, there went my caps, i can't even do a question mark........ekk. please be patient with my little caps and not exclamation point or question mark emails till i figure out what i did - leave it to me huh.. when i do my spell check, it fixes some of the caps - phew love ya helen `chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: