To Rosie from Sally

Tue Aug 7 17:00:53 2001

Dear Rosie, Hi, I'm Sally. Welcome back to the board. I'm not a doctor so I can't say whether or not you have adhesions and doctors can't say either unless they do a laproscopic surgery. There is no test yet available. But it does sound like you do have them.

I don't know what your future holds, nor do I know what mine holds. We can only hope and pray. I've had three laproscopic adhesion removal surgeries and they have grown back almost immediately each time. But at least they didn't cut off my bowel. This last time, there was a rope kind of adhesion wrapped around my small intestine and that was removed which saved me from having emergency surgery at our local rural hospital.

As you probably know you need to go to experts, not just any old nice, guy, well educated ob/gyn. There is a lot of information on the adhesion site http://www.adhesions.org Please go there and read the quilt and add your own story. You can get a lot of information from reading the back e-mails, especially from Helen Dynda and Beverly. Look at the titles of the e-mails. You need to do a lot of research. Good luck and please keep posting. With kindest regards, Sally Grigg

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: