Re: I was a experimental subject.....

Sat Jul 28 23:09:15 2001

Thank you , thank you, Pauline -for the words of hope. I'ts what we all love to hear. Thank you-you certainly brightened my day. I'm hoping to have the same procedure as soon as I can. God Bless you.

--
Gloria :)

pauline wrote:

> Hi everyone, > I am new to this site. I was given your page through a good friend and > fellow suffer of adhesions. > I was an experimental patient for adhesion surgery with interceed in > July of 1994. The surgery procedure was much different then todays > techniques and was very uncomfortable, but it was the best thing I could > have done. > My surgeon was Dr. John Semertzides located in the Cincinnati area, a > wonderful surgeon and person. > I had adhesions on my small intestion which had looped, also around my > pelvic area. > After years of being told that I was depressed, a hypocondriac, or that > I would just have to live with chronic pain it was wonderful to hear > from a physician that I was not crazy. > The surgery took, as a matter of fact, I did develope small adhesions > near the gallbladder area just 2 years ago and Dr. Semertzides was able > to go back in remove the new adhesions and look at the old removal and > repairs from 7 years ago. I had no trace of adhesions from that > previous surgery. > I am proof that the interceed works and I am pain free. I have had very > physical jobs and until my back was injured I had no physical > limitations at my jobs. (If you have ever worked fast food, you know > how physical that job is) > So, doctors keep up the good work and the studies. Fellow > suffers--don't dispair, there is help. > > Pauline >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: