Special days

Sat Jul 28 23:00:37 2001

First, I want to say how much I miss so many of you who seem to have suddenly stopped posting. I hope you are all doing okay, but I can't help but worry. Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers...I love you all, and you mean the world to me.

I have had some real special days and events happen lately. Just 2 days after I left Joel, I was given the opportunity to begin my own massage therapy practise out of one of the offices where I'm working. As long as no doc takes away my oxycontin, I am able to do massage and support myself this way...it is a huge relief to know I can stand on my own 2 feet financially.

Last weekend, my older sister came to visit and we had a great time sightseeing, hiking, etc. it really helped me escape what could have been a painfully sad first weekend alone. Her presence in my new place somehow continues to add warmth and comfort even a week after she's gone.

Today I joined a group of volunteers in the mountains to build a trail...it was so good to be outside working in nature. The Colorado Rockies are so pretty! I am sore, and will go soak in the hot tub now, but it's a soreness well worth the satisfaction and wonder the day brought.

Tomorrow, I will join a yoga and meditation class that I am really looking forward too. I am still working through some emotional pain from my break up, but it is nothing compared to the pain I was faced staying in it. Than you all for helping me and supporting me along the way!

I hope to hear from some of you that have been so quiet lately. Everying single person on this board has so much to offer, and is an essential part of the group as a whole.

Love and great big hugs,

Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: