Re: Millie- Helen Chalmers photo on quilt

Thu Jul 26 22:20:52 2001

Millie, I like my hair full....need to have the height but am not one of the lucky ones to have alot of it either. I must tease and spray like crazy since every strand must be in place (perfectionist in me)! So much time wasted on hair....I envy people with alot of it! JEAN

Quote of the week: "Learn from the mistakes of others........ You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Millie" <milliem@citlink.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 11:03 PM Subject: Re: Helen Chalmers photo on quilt

This is so funny. I wish I had enough hair to want it bushy. I think I may have 3 strands! I have more than that on my legs!! Now, that's scary! Millie

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean Long" <creative@enter.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 7:35 PM Subject: Helen Chalmers photo on quilt

> Due to the whining of Helen C. about her beautician's work (LOL) her photo
has been restored to the original state of her hair. > I thought they needed fixing but she informed me likes bushy.....I aim to
please, even if she is a royal pain in my butt (tee hee)!! > Please check it out so she is happy (LOL)!
> JEAN
>
> Quote of the week:
> "Learn from the mistakes of others........
> You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: