To operate or not??

Wed Jul 25 19:54:28 2001

I realise that no-one can answer this question really.I am just very confused and it seems the more info i get the more confused i get. I have an appointment with the surgeon on the 8th of August. I can either go on the never ending roller coaster of tests that will probably show nothing or opt for another laparoscopy knowing that the more surgery i have the more adhesions i could get.

It all started with what was supposed to be a straight forward hysterectomy four months ago. This was supposed to improve my quality of life. Now at 34 years old i can't pick up my 4 year old daughter for a cuddle. I can't start my new job as a preschool teacher, because i can't stand for long. My bowel motions swing between diahorea and constipation (not hard and dry just blocked). I am living on Celebrex (anti-inflammatory) which seems to relieve internal inflammation, Di-gesic and the odd shot of Pethadine, I take stool softeners and eat enough bran to keep Kellogs in business and drink more water than a fish.

I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK!

Don't worry i'll cheer up soon Luv al

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: