Never going to get better!!

Tue Jul 17 09:06:22 2001

I have been on this forum for over 3 years! I used to be on the endo forum, and this did not exist yet! Thank God for this forum, but I am convinced things for me are NEVER going to get any better! I have wanted to see Dr R&R for awhile now, but I do not have thousands of dollars to put up front. All my surgeries here in Cinti have been fully cobered by insurance. I have been suffering for over three years now, and Tried real hard to go on. I have done that but I have not been the same for MANY years.

Yesterday, I had taken 4 senkot tablets the night before, and the ripping and tearing pain is getting so bad. All day after taking this lazative! Pain in the left right before bowel movement is getting awfully hard and hard to even get it out! The pain is getting alot worse again, and pain management does not help anymore. I see them tomorrow and I wish they would try to increase the oxycontin, I onlt take 10 milligrams three times a day, and they have not tried to increase it! But they tried the Fentanly patch last sept, which is stronger, but made me very sick for 2 days! Getting really tired of all this. NO bowel movement anymore without senekot,a nd that is ONLY when I can tolerate taking it!! I hope you are all doing okay today, I read alot of your posts, but do not post alot anymore! TAKE CARE ALL!!

LOVE, Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: