Re: Soon to have 2nd operation in 9 months

Tue Jul 10 18:59:40 2001

At Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Lisa wrote: >

Dear Lisa:

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for your surgery and recovery. I had two surgeries last year within four months of each other so I know the challenge you are facing. Be well and take care of yourself. I will check in at the board to see how everything goes.

--
Kathy L.

>Thank you everyone for all the help in providing me with information >these past few weeks. I saw a reproductive endocronolgist at Yale >University today. I had a wonderful experience. The docter was very >caring and informative. I was pleased that he was able to answer many >of my questions long before I had asked them. My surgery is will take >place within the next few weeks, I should know what day by Friday. They >are planning to utilize barriers in an attempt to prevent further >reocurrances. It is likely I will have my right ovary and fallopian >tube removed. They are however hoping to save the right ovary so that >it will be beneficial if I need to use In-vitro fertilization. There is >some concern that the adhesions have affected my bowel, this would be >new for me. Hopefully all will go well, I see it as a positive sign >that I found an informed and concerned physician. Good luck to all of >you. > >Stay strong and keep your spirits up! >I know my journey has been shorter than many of yours, so I will pray >for everyone. > >-- >Lisa-NY > >-- >Lisa >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: