Soon to have 2nd operation in 9 months

Tue Jul 10 18:18:40 2001

Thank you everyone for all the help in providing me with information these past few weeks. I saw a reproductive endocronolgist at Yale University today. I had a wonderful experience. The docter was very caring and informative. I was pleased that he was able to answer many of my questions long before I had asked them. My surgery is will take place within the next few weeks, I should know what day by Friday. They are planning to utilize barriers in an attempt to prevent further reocurrances. It is likely I will have my right ovary and fallopian tube removed. They are however hoping to save the right ovary so that it will be beneficial if I need to use In-vitro fertilization. There is some concern that the adhesions have affected my bowel, this would be new for me. Hopefully all will go well, I see it as a positive sign that I found an informed and concerned physician. Good luck to all of you.

Stay strong and keep your spirits up! I know my journey has been shorter than many of yours, so I will pray for everyone.

--
Lisa-NY

--
Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: