Re: CHRISTINE: Re: severe abdominal pain -

Sat Jul 7 16:30:15 2001

Christine,

Where in Maine are you from? I used to live out there.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "christine" <carazr@hotmail.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 2:59 PM Subject: Re: CHRISTINE: Re: severe abdominal pain -

> At Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Jean Long wrote: > > > >Christine, > >Did you say you are from PA? If so, where? > >I am also from PA, near Reading. > >JEAN > > > >"If we give all, but don't have love, we gain nothing" > >

>> >>----- Original Message ----- > >From: "christine" <carazr@hotmail.com> > >To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> > >Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 5:21 AM > >Subject: Re: CHRISTINE: Re: severe abdominal pain - > > > >At Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Hchalm@aol.com wrote: > >> > >>Dear Christine: > >> > >>Ok, now I just found the information on where you live and I'll see what I > >>can come up with as far as any doctors in your area. > >> > >>In Friendship, > >> > >>Helen Chalmers > >Dear Helen, Thank you for listening. It feels so good to actually have > >someone to listen to me!! I hope there is a dr. in this area,but its > >kinda rural so I may have to go out of state(PA)..Please let me know > >what you come up with. Your friend,Christine > Dear Jean: Hi, No,Im not from PA<Im living in Maine (not a good place to > be in pain,thats for sure).. I have an old friend(of at least 15 years) > that lives in the Delaware,Maryland,PA are, and if and when I need to go > down there for my surgery,Im sure I will be able to stay w/ her..I just > dont know how far away Scranton<PA is from the area she lives in. I > would like to go to Dr.Jay Redan.Have you heard of him? Youre so lucky > to be in PA w/ adhesions,no? I heard that PA is where all the leading > adhesiolysis doctors are,(right?) Hope youre having a pain free day,and > smiling:) Love,Christine >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: