Re: not written for a while

Sat Jun 30 22:41:23 2001

Hi, Karen, I was thinking about you, especially today. I am so sorry you aren't feeling well. I'm also sorry to hear about your car accident. How did it happen? I have heard of Crohn's disease. I know someone who has thyroid problems but is on medication, and doing real well. As for me, I'm not feeling so good, myself. Karen, if you want, please send me a private email, then I will send you one as to what's going on here. Let's say I'm not a happy camper. I wish I had some advice, but I'm not good in that department,either. I understand the intestinal troubles very well, but now I have to suffer for who knows how long til I get help with it. Take care, and I pray you will feel better soon. Love, Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: KCarter706@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 11:27 PM Subject: not written for a while

Hi All my fellow Ard friends:

This is Karen Carter, and I haven't been on here for a while, I have been very sick and hardly stand to sit here and type, I hope you are all well and that Sally and all others who have had recent surgery are recovering nicely.

I wanted to know if anyone has heard of Chron's Disease (spelling) or anything to do with overactive and underactive thyroid problems. Please forward any information. I am going from the Gastro to the Internist undergoing blood work, urinalysis and now on July 16th I am going for a Nuclear Scan on my Thyroid, Anyone else been thru this? Please let me know. I am desperate. My colon and intestines can't take much more. I have been so overwhelming sick, plus a few weeks ago I had a bad car accident which didn't help that anxiety level unfortunately.

I hope all my fellow ARD friends are well, I miss you all. Sorry I have been silent partner for so long. The pain meds I was on, was making me very spacey and I had to stop for a while. So I am virtually narcotic free for now and hope for the best. Please send any good advice.

I love you all, hugs to all of you that have written in the past, Chrissy, Helen, Janet, Millie, Sally....you know who you are. Can't remember all the names. Please pass on any good advice. Time for bed. Took my night time medicine to time for sleep.

Love to you all, and pain free days!!

Karen Carter

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: