Re: NEED YOUR HELP......

Fri Jun 29 15:23:10 2001

Millie, I'm ok but have had some extremely rough days again this week. Business really dropped to almost nothing which is kinda good with my pain this week anyway.

My son was home from out west for 2 days and it was too much activity for me I guess. Heaven forbid I stood up a few more times than normal and had to bend a few times. I also had to walk (w/ crutch) outside or in another room to smoke several times so I wouldn't be near the baby.

They probably think I am like a zombie (which my life is) but it definitely is too much for my body to handle if I don't stay sitting. I am now on pain pills again (which you know I don't do until totally unbearable) until I can get it settled down enough to concentrate again and don't have to resort to laying down. Just going to the Diner was really rough....sure wish I could have made him a good home-cooked meal like I use to but that is out of the question! Had a real pleasant visit this time though.......the baby is a real pleasure and my son was very nice this time too.

Take Care, JEAN

Quote of the day: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. "Walk beside me and be my friend."

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Millie" <milliem@citlink.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 9:38 PM Subject: Re: NEED YOUR HELP......

Jean, Thank you for your help with the password. How has everything been going for you? Millie

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean Long" <creative@enter.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 6:48 PM Subject: Re: NEED YOUR HELP......

> 1. Go to: "Adhesions Quilt"
> 2. Go to: "your" patch
> 3. Click: "EDIT MY STORY" (upper right corner alongside name)
> 4. Click: "SUBMIT"
> (next to white space where you normally would enter password)
> 5. Click: "1. EMAIL PASSWORD" (in gray box)
>
> That is all you do.....a message comes up saying they will email it to
you. >
> JEAN
>
> Quote of the day:
> Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may
not lead. "Walk beside me and be my friend."

>> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Helen Dynda" <olddad66@runestone.net>
> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS"
<adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> > Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 3:35 PM
> Subject: NEED YOUR HELP......
>
> TWO TIMES I have asked a person (behind the scenes) HOW CAN PASSWORDS BE
> FOUND, when a person forgets their password for the ADHESIONS QUILT.
>
> TWO TIMES my request has NOT been answered!!
>
> SO I NEED YOUR HELP!!
>
> I know there are Internet sites that provide a way to locate forgotten
> passwords; BUT I do not know where they are. If you know, please let me
> know.
>
> After my requests went unanswered, I think the IAS Adhesions Quilt needs
> to have instructions for finding forgotten password.
>
> I need to see EXAMPLES as to how this is done. Your help will be much
> appreciated!!
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: