Re: Hey, Mary

Fri Jun 29 10:46:16 2001

Mary, quite contrary, how does your pain flower??? Ok, so I'm not a great poet...it didn't even rhyme. I've found denial works only so long and then you explode....can be difficult find all the pieces to put back together! Lord knows it's hard enough to function without losing part of yourself.....I'm sure I can't put you back together, just like Humpty dumpty!

I choose to ignore it as much as possible, which I guess is just another way of saying denial!!!!! But, my explosions are little and my friends are quite versed in putting me back together. Just allow yourself little blow-ups, you know, like setting off a small earthquake to ward off a major one.

Just let me know when you're going to be up here for lunch....do you still have my number? E-mail before 3 p at work if you don't.

I think I'm going to the same place....Dr. Berman next to St. Joe hospital. I'm busy now getting all my records sent to him before Monday. We'll see!

Maybe we can re-write the following for our situation:

At The Movies...

A man lay sprawled across three entire seats in a theater. When the usher came by and noticed this, he whispered to the man, ''Sorry, sir, but you're only allowed one seat.'' The man groaned but didn't budge. The usher became impatient.

''Sir,'' the usher said, ''if you don't get up from there I'm going to have to call the manager.'' Again, the man just groaned, which infuriated the usher who turned and marched briskly back up the aisle in search of his manager. In a few moments, both the usher and the manager returned and stood over the man. Together the two of them tried repeatedly to move him, but with no success. Finally, they summoned the police. The cop surveyed the situation briefly.

''All right buddy, what's your name?''

''Sam,'' the man moaned.

''Where ya from, Sam?'' the cop asked.

''The balcony.''

Love ya! Rose

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: