Re: PLEASE...Share types of discomfort and pain that adhesions can cause...

Tue Jun 26 20:28:00 2001

Dear Helen, The types of discomfort and pain that I am having with adhesions are: Lower abdominal pain, with bloating. Sometimes I can pass gas, many times - not. I have all but lost the urge to have bm's. When I do, it's either a minimal amount of diarrhea, or else it's extremely small, thin stools. No relief of the pain. It feels as if everything is twisted in a knot. It's as if everything is soon going to stop up. It gets worse everyday. Pain behind the navel to left side over rectum, as if there is hardened stool in there.... a lot of it. Also there is the feeling of the gastro I went to not believing me., and scoffing at the term 'adhesions' as if it were leprosy. Then being snickered at, and told 'don't even go there' when I asked her about adhesions. It's a helpless, hopeless feeling. Millie

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Helen Dynda" <olddad66@runestone.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 1:34 PM Subject: PLEASE...Share types of discomfort and pain that adhesions can cause...

> That was a surprise!! What was a surprise?
>
> My message was sent to the Message Board; and I didn't even press: " OK,
> Send Message."
>
> MY MESSAGE IS:
>
> Someone has mentioned to me that not too much has been said about the
> types of discomfort and pain that adhesions can cause.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: