Karla- pockets of fluid???whats wrong with me?

Mon Jun 25 17:10:02 2001

I'v been reading the board and you said something interesting about pockets of fluid! Back in Oct.2000 i had a lap done and had my tubes tied at that time the gyn removed some fluid in pelvic cavity no idea where that came from! Then when i had my hysterectomy in Dec.2000 I had to stay an extra day cause i was on antibotics cause i had an infection somewhere they had no idea where> i went in for surgery on a friday and released on Mon. then a week later back ibn the ER with a fever and a returning infection again no idea where just back to antibiotics and now 7 months later i still run a fever every now and then and feel like crap i know i have adhesions! Now that you mentioned it I wonder if i have fluid in there also again/ I'm so bloated its bad and i have a daily bm sometimes up to 4 times a day even if i go real good the first time go figure! I'm just waiting for the new insurance to kick in in aug if i can make it that long! I'm getting really depressed lately its getting bad for me i just don't what to do right now i'm stuck! I swear everytime i eat no matter what it is i'm on the potty in pain 45 min later and i know it does'nt get down to the colon that fast, so i'm wondering if its also my upper bowel? God only knows how i get through each day! There are days i just want to end it all but by the grace of god i keep going! Basically i'm not eating very much cause it sends me to the moon in pain so i hate to eat! Well thanks for listening to me whine! Love ya Colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: