Re: adhesion pain in the ER: a nurse's?????? opinion

Wed Jun 20 17:55:31 2001

Unfortunately, I am becoming more and more familiar with this thing called the devil pain. The advil and tylenol just dont help any more. I thank god that I have a good doctor and a wonderful angel by the name of Chrissie to guide me where I need to go. I pray that I never have to experience the pain that some of the poeple who visit this site have and still do. I pray even more that I NEVER have to deal with such an ingnorant and uncompassionate person as you are. God help you if you should ever be in the same situation as some of these people are. Better yet, maybe that experience combined with a trip to an ER with a nurse like you would do you some good!

Chrissie made you an offer to educate you about something that you obviosuly know little about. Maybe you should take her up on it. Better yet, maybe a career change would be a better choice. You didnt have the back bone to sign your posting with your name so I seriously doubt that any of what we are saying to you will matter. I really feel sorry for you.

Kathy R

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: