Re: ADHESIONS digest 1200

Tue Jun 19 20:41:29 2001

this is to the person that wrote about us drug seeking adhesions sufferers.. i am one of those people who suffer--- and i do not go to er for medication i deal with it and suffer daily with the pain and suffering that i endure daily... i work every day and do not know how i can even go on another minute but i have bills to pay and a house to support so i HAVE TO WORK... how dare you even come here to say such a thing as you did... adhesions cause such dibiltating pain one does not no how they can even take another breath let alone work ... but WE DO...i dispise your accusations and wish that i knew who you were as i would call you up on my worst day and tell you what i thought of your point of view...DON'T TALK ABOUT THE SHOES I WALK IN UNTILL YOU HAVE WALKED IN THEM FOR THE MANY YEARS THAT I HAVE... YOU ARE NOT A KIND OR CONSIDERATE PERSON AT ALL. i also work in the medical field and i never cut anyone down for the pain they say they are having i just try to help them find a way to cure it or at least help them... i do not write on here often but i do read the post and yours really pissed me off..... i wish that anyone that cuts us adhesion sufferers down would have just one hour----- ONE HOUR of the pain that we go through 24 hours a day.. try that one on ok... sign your name couragous one and we will talk about this in more length.. nancy jacques new hampshire....tooolgirll@aol.com you can email me personally and i will tell you a few things that you seem not to understand about the millions of us that suffer and can not get relief....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE A COURAGEOUS BUNCH OF WOMEN AND MEN THAT JUST WANT RELIEF NOT YOUR CRITISIUSM.... OWN UP TO YOUR POST AND SIGN YOUR NAME SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS DRUG SEEKING ER VENTURE THAT YOU TELL US ALL ABOUT...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: