Re: Marian Lewis on quilt

Sun Jun 17 22:58:00 2001

We also have another woman on our quilt who is no longer with us.....Christina Buelteman. She is from Bev's and my area and was a wonderful woman. She was so excited about learning just exactly what her problem was....and she was bound and determined that she was going to do something about it. She was a great loss as was Marian. I haven't met Paul, but I know that he is a wonderfully sweet man who loved his wife immensely.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Millie" <milliem@citlink.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 10:29 PM Subject: Re: Marian Lewis on quilt

> Robin, > This is one of the saddest stories, isn't it? Marian looked like she was > one of the sweetest people in the world. Thank you for sharing the message > about Paul. He sounds equally wonderful. All of this really makes you > think, doesn't it? > Thank you so much, Robin. Please keep in touch. > Millie

>> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Robin" <rmasse2333@aol.com> > To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" > <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> > Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 9:38 AM > Subject: Re: Marian Lewis on quilt > > > Millie, > > I had the chance to meet Marian's husband, Paul, in Germany. He is a > > sweet & caring man. It was only a few months after Marian's passing > > (Nov) & I was surprised at how well Paul was holding up. Of course, he > > was in Germany to help with other ARD patients after their surgery. We > > did get a chance to talk about her & you could just feel the love that > > he still had for his wife. (I am crying as I write this) He has touched > > my life in a way that many will never know. I spent almost 2 weeks with > > Paul & he was like a Father to me during that time. He is a special man > > & I know that he will never let the memorie of Marian & her battle with > > ARD die. I just wanted to share a little about him to go along with her > > story. > > Robin > > > > At Sat, 16 Jun 2001, Millie wrote: > > > > > >Jean, > > >This is the saddest story I have ever read. I have tears in my eyes. > This > > >is so frightening when you see what can happen. > > >Millie > > >

>> > >>----- Original Message ----- > > >From: "Jean Long" <creative@enter.net> > > >To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" > > ><adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> > > >Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 4:45 AM > > >Subject: Marian Lewis on quilt > > > > > >> Marian Lewis's Story and photo are now on the quilt!.......and I am > > >exhausted. > > >> Night all......or should I say good morning! > > >> JEAN > > >> > > >> Quote of the day: > > >> Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I > may > > >not lead. "Walk beside me and be my friend." > > >> > > >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: