Re: anything new

Sun Jun 17 22:54:33 2001

Stevie,

I originally had tremendous pain in the vaginal vault. Then I had my hysterectomy and the pain went away...totally. I have never had that pain again. But, I also have had severe bladder pains as well as bladder problems. At this time I have no bladder and severe medical problems thanks to doctor error and their lack of knowledge regarding adhesions. One way or the other I will probably die. I am only 44 years old and I am angry! But, I am not angry at God, but with the doctors that made the mistakes. My faith in God is what gets me thru all the pain and anger.

God Bless you.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "stevie" <selwood@netzero.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 4:20 PM Subject: Re: anything new

> At Sun, 17 Jun 2001, joanne Thorpe wrote: > > > >Hi Stevie, > >II am so sorry that your pain is back. It is so frustrating to live > >with adhesions because we cannot see or touch them and the only way to > >do so is through a lap. But, laps cause more adhesions so you must be > >very careful about who does your lap. I am cured now after 6 surgeries > >for massive adhesions and a mass of nerves that were sruch in my vaginal > >wall. I never gave up and knew that I would be pain free. I got very > >close to God and listened for signs from Him about what I should do. I > >pray that your pain gets better and it is not those terrible adhesions > > >coming back. With love, Joanne > > Thankyou Joanne for replying, i was beginning to think I was at the > wrong web site. your reply brought me to tears.It is horroble what > happens to alot of women in my case the hysterectomy wasnt even needed. > I had cysts on my ovaries found thru ultrasound but were gone when he > opened me up, but since I was 44 at the time he figured i didnt need mt > organs any more,and have lost 4 years of my life so far. it sounds like > you have been thru hell also was it due to a hysterectomy if I could > ask.thank you again for your information. was the last surgery you had > done with a scope? i have always felt like nerves have been involved > because the pain is in the bladder and vaginal vault. i too have tried > to listen to god but i cant get beyond the anger. thanks again STEVIE > > >At Fri, 15 Jun 2001, stevie wrote: > >> > >>I have'nt been to the site for some time. I had a hysterectomy 4 years > >>ago then a laparoscopy 6 months later to try to fix bladder pelvic pain > >>that started after the hysterectomy. that did'nt work ,and through the > >>4 years I have had, like I am sure everyone here has had, to many test > >>and procedures to count any more, including 3 years of physical > >>therapy,that was a complete joke.I am wondering if any one else with > >>adhesions experiences periods like a month or more pain free? then bam > >>its back and worse. the last doctor I went to last week wants to do > >>another laparoscopy which doesnt thrill me at all but at this point I > >>need relief if there is such a thing. I am wondering has there been > >>anything new in the way of prevention after lysis or anything new in > >>treatments? I would appreciate anything anyone could clue me in on. > >>thanks so much Stevie. > > > >-- > >Joanne > > >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: