Re: ADHESIONS digest 1182

Tue Jun 12 20:04:40 2001

just wanted you all to no that i have been reading digest regularly and learn alot from it.. i am dealing with my adhesions well sorta kinda dealing with them.. got a new doc but he seems to be the same as old doc... nothing he can do except go in there and try to relieve some of my pain.... at least he recognizes that i have pain.. but other than that nothing he can do... i am on paxil and viox prn for the most part i determine how i need to take it as these doctors do not know how i feel at all.. i am still working and doing my work around the house but boy at times it is hard while i still maintain a full time job.. some days i just want to quit it all and go to sleep and never wake up... but i know in my heart that will not happen untill my time has come so i go on and on and on and on.. i DO NOT LET THIS PAIN OF MINE GET THE BEST OF ME EVER... I SUFFER DAILY WITH IT just because i work daily does not mean that i am in any less pain than others i just push myself to the limit.. i hope that all of you do too... glad to be on here once again nanc in new hampshire

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: