Re: To Millie

Fri Jun 1 21:45:52 2001

Millie,

yes my entire family will be here, My parents are flying up from Florida, my older sister and niece and possibly her husband and other daughter are flying up from Florida also. And then my youngest sister is flying in from California with her boyfriend, and I have another younger sister 50 miles from me in Maryland, she's recently divorced, but has a boyfriend. Plus we invited friends of my son's, some the relatives and of course some neighbors since we have been here for almost 4 years.

Listen Millie, you may have less than I do, with only your Dad and your husband and dogs, but please don't ever give up. I have often tried to give up and almost succeed two years ago. I took 15 Vicodin, 20 Zoloft, and 30 Serax, they were surprised I wasn't comatose, I even called the ER and spoke to someone after I took all my pills, because I really didn't want to die, I really wanted the attention I think.

Don't ever think no one cars about you. And I do not believe you are being punished for not helping your Mom. I was a very rebellious daughter at 18, and my Mom had breast cancer in 1975, but she survived with no radiation or chemotherapy or any type of drugs, this is back in the 70's. And today she is 70 years old and is in very good health, besides high cholesterol and bouts of diverticulosis. And my Dad is 77, and in very good health too. They would all be devastated had I taken my life, what would my husband really do? He's been here, just like the Wedding Vows say, in sickness and in health, for good or bad, until death us do part.......and we truly meant it.

So my point is to hang in there, and don't do anything foolish. If you really feel that bad, talk to a preacher or find a therapist anything. And if you are suicidal please call the suicide hotline. Not that you are, but if you are having those thoughts, they will guide you in the right direction.

I am praying for you, is there not another hospital near you that you could go to their ER and get checked out for your stomach ailments. They could do an ultrasound, cat scan, etc. Please get help, and talk to your Dad, he may be one person that can help you and understand. My parents are very understanding and forgiving and listen to whatever we have to say, even if we cry our eyes out.

Sorry these are so long...........I am just a chatterbox tonight for some reason. Maybe it's my new medication. What medication are you on for pain, or anything else? Please write more and if you wish to email me privately please do at kcarter706@aol.com.

Love in Health,

Karen

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: