Re: Severe constipation - Millie

Fri Jun 1 21:16:59 2001

Sally, I don't want to go back to her, but when I went to other Drs., and told them what I had , they told me to' go back to her becasue she did the surgery and knows what went on. So I guess everyone's washed their hands of me. If I didn't have my Dad to take care of, and if I didn't have Ed.... Who knows? Love, Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Sally Grigg To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 9:55 PM Subject: Re: Severe constipation - Millie

--
  Millie, If there's "something rotten with her" why go? I know you have your reasons and its none of my business, but you know how noisy and pushy I am. I wish you could find the right doctor. Are you drinking water? My husband and I mix just a little pure fruit juice(usually pure cranberry juice(bittter) with water and that helps us drink more. But you may be  beyond that stage now. I hesitate to give you any advice, I don't want to hurt you. Love, Sally
  Millie wrote:

Dear Sally,Gee - if I tell her and she runs the other way, it may be to Denmark, because there's something rotten with her.Millie

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Sally Grigg To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 11:48 PM Subject: Re: Severe constipation - Millie Dear Millie, I have an idea.Call your doctor and in your sweetest, most modulated voice, tell her what is going on and tell her you're so excited(don't make a big deal about it) but you're participating in a study sponsored by your adhesion group and eventually your story and all the details will be printed . It will be awhile, because research books take time, but you know that it will be very helpful to all of the sufferers to see how everybody is being treated. Except, they'll probably drop you and you won't be able to maintain the book idea for a long time, which is what is needed. Anyway, don't listen to me, I'll just get you in trouble. Love to you, Sally Millie wrote:

Dear Helen,I can't do enemas. They don't work for me. I had some loose stool which is probably passing over hard. I get so scared. Awhile ago, I was crying again. I get so afraid of blockages, and of how they disimpact you. I don't want to go to an emergency room if I don't have to, because I've had some bad stuff happen there. I will take more milk of mag. The gastro's office never returned my cas. I left a message yesterday, and one this morning, but today I got Miss Mornng Breath. LOL!!! Thanks for your phone number. Sometime I'd like to talk to you.Helen, did you ever have a blockage, or get impacted? I was doing good but I don't know what happened.Love,Millie

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Hchalm@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 10:21 AM Subject: Re: Severe constipation - Millie Dear Millie: Oh I am so sorry to hear that you are still in pain from the constipation. Honey, did you try the fleets enema. Please give it a try first. Look if you need someone to talk to please call me at 410-477-8034. I remember calling someone from the board when I was so backed up (the nurse), but sometimes it is so far up in there that it is hard to get it started on it's way down. If one doesn't work, try two of them (as I said it may be really far up in your bowels). If you can't run to the store, try soapy water if you have an enema bag at home. That usually works for me. Love,

Helen C.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: