Re: Severe constipation

Thu May 31 22:38:24 2001

Dear Sally, I won't get upset with you, at all. I guess I do have too much free time to think. If I cry much more, I'll need a life vest, or a rowboat. So I had to stop.:0) Love, Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Sally Grigg To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 4:44 PM Subject: Re: Severe constipation

Dear Millie, Please don't be upset with me, but focusing on bowel obstructions is not productive (I don't think) I know I'm not a model of sanity at the moment, but I hate to hear your tears. It may not be bowel obstruction, please take care of yourself, and even though I obsess over stuff, I'm going to advise you not to. Love, Kisses and fond wishes, Sally

--
  Millie wrote:

Dear Janet,I am so glad to hear from you. I am crying so hard that I can hardly see what I'm typing. I called the gastro's office and got the receptionist who's not very nice. She said if he had anything to tell me, he'd call me. Janet, I hope I'm not headed for major trouble. I hope it's not the starting of an obstruction.I hope your day is better. I have to close now. I'm too upset to continue.Love,Millie

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Janet Karam To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 9:14 PM Subject: Re: Severe constipation Dear Millie, Sorry you are having such a tough day...and then you are sweet enough to write me in spite of how you are feeling...thank you, Millie. Senna is what's working bestfor me right now. If you are taking MOM to relieve constipation, my guess is you will need more than 1 1/2 tbsp...more like 2-4. I'll be praying that you get some relief soon. Love, Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: