Chiropractor

Thu May 31 22:37:33 2001

I went to the Chiropractor tonight and he wouldn't touch me. He said he wouldn't waste my money by X-raying me or adjusting me when my back is ok, and he can't help me with the hip problem I have. He did help me about 12 years ago and still remember everything about me!! At that time the hips were out of line. If the hips would have been out of line he could have adjusted that but they weren't. He checked my leg lengths to see if they were even and they are.

He talked with me about 20-30 minutes and never charged me.

He said it definitely is something wrong with the cup and/ or ball of the prosthesis. He said if it isn't still infected maybe my body is rejecting it.....the ortho's never even mentioned that scenario!!

The chiropractor has seen the pain and problems from rejection before and the people were fine after they put something else in that their body didn't reject. He pressed the exact areas where my pains are without my telling him, and he was right on the money!! He said that definitely is where the cup and ball are, not from back problems. He said even if I just bend it also rotates my hip and showed me with a fake hip & spine so that's why I create much more pain when I move. JEAN

Thought for the day: "SMILE" - It confuses people!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: