Re: Severe constipation

Thu May 31 22:34:26 2001

My Chrissie, There you are!!! I don't know what happened, because I was going good for quite a little while. I cried again a while ago. Two steps forward, and 3 steps back. If I get going, then I can do a Polka. Now, can you see that? If something comes a-rolling down my leg. :0) It hurts in that left side,too. Yesterday, it was like a cannonball, and wouldn't move. I am so scared of something bad happening to me. I thought about emailing Dr. Redan, but I don't know if he would be angry with me for bothering him. Are you keeping toes out of tub faucets?????? Me, I put both feet in my mouth. EWW!!! Love, Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 11:04 AM Subject: Re: Severe constipation

Oh sweetie, You know what I do sometimes if I'm having a hard time with constipation. I buy these pills at my favorite store, Wally World (Walmart) The pills are from equate, and they are a stool softener with laxative. I take 2 at night and in the morning....wala, relief for me and oh what a feeling.........I can sing again la la la la I can walk again......yeah......and my tummy isn't as bloated and the heavy feeling is a light one. I know this is a mild treatment to what others and you have used, but I thought I'd offer it. I pray you are ok my Millie! ") Love you Milie, Hugs and Love, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: