Re: Helping Dr. David Wiseman with his mailing list

Sun May 27 15:06:13 2001

Yea! We love you Chrissy!! I look forward to emails from you. They are like a reason to keep living.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Wade" <acbcsrt@kansas.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2001 1:44 PM Subject: Re: Helping Dr. David Wiseman with his mailing list

> LOL....maybe we should get Jean Long to design a t-shirt for Chrissy > that has a bullseye painted on the back. Chrissy is just way too good > of a target. Chrissy is GOOD medicine! And who says it's not really > rewarding to have fun at someone else's expense? I checked out Chrissy's > picture on the quilt. It will make you smile just looking at it. Thanks > for all you do for us, Chrissy. > > At Sun, 27 May 2001, Karla wrote: > > > >No....I really think we should work a little harder at getting Chrissy! > >After the zebra story she is just way too vulnerable!!!! > > > >-- > >Karla > >

>> >>----- Original Message ----- > >From: "Mary Wade" <acbcsrt@kansas.net> > >To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" > ><adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> > >Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 10:12 PM > >Subject: Re: Helping Dr. David Wiseman with his mailing list > > > >> Karla! I had the SAME reaction. When you read that STD stuff and insert > >> Sexually Transmitted Disease...it's QUITE entertaining. Do we give > >> Chrissy enough grief on this board, you think????? LOL....love you my > >> Pissy Chrissy. > >> > >> At Thu, 24 May 2001, Karla wrote: > >> > > >> >Chrissie, > >> > > >> >I am laughing my head off right now! I don't know what you are referring > >to when you say STD. There is only one thing that I know STD stands > >for......Sexually Transmitted Disease. Now go back and read your email > >saying that each time.....really quite the hoot!!! > >> > > >> >Love ya baby! > >> > > >> >-- > >> >Karla > >> > > >

>> >>> >> ----- Original Message ----- > >> > From: Chrissy492@aol.com > >> > To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS > >> > Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 7:45 AM > >> > Subject: Re: Helping Dr. David Wiseman with his mailing list > >> > > >> > Thanks Audra! How sweet of you to say I'm not nosey.......tee hee, > >wait till > >> > you get to know me better.....LOL It's ok if you can't reply right > >away, > >> > don't worry about that. Sometimes I don't reply for days and when I > >do, the > >> > subject is gone and I make people go...hmmmmmmmmm. Nothing new for > >this red > >> > head...LOL > >> > I've been fighting with my STD (from work) man, it's like pulling > >teeth, but > >> > I think that I've got it this time..at least I hope I do...my husband > >is > >> > doing the kibby on the floor about money issues. I keep telling him he > >can > >> > help by bringing his lunch to work instead of buying lunch everyday! > >My > >> > silly man! As soon as I have my STD going, then I'm going to file to > >SS. I > >> > did call a lawyer and she said to wait for 3 months, then fill out all > >the > >> > paperwork, and when they deny me, she will take my case. PHEW! Give > >some > >> > hugs and kisses to your 3 year old honey bunny! > >> > Love and Hugs to you Audra, > >> > ~Chrissie xo's > >> > > >> > >> -- > >> Mary Wade > >> > > -- > Mary Wade >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: