Re: Helping Dr. David Wiseman with his mailing list

Mon May 28 10:12:58 2001

Karla...........laughing with you..........and sending you love and hugs...... I'd tell you other stories like when I broke the stereo by shutting it of with my hip as well as breaking the TV - shutting it off with my foot........and the best thing, getting my toe caught in the bathtub faucet. I screamed for my Mom - she came running in and took one look at me and busted out laughing. Hey, I thought in my mind, I'm stuck here Mom stop laughing at me - I could drown you know...um Mom? Ok Mom, after you catch your breath you'll help me. She couldn't be laughing at me? I'm in danger here MOM,,,,hey! I could drown and you'll be in the other room laughing...MOOOMMMM - yickes Mom, what do you have in your had? What are you going to do with that? She said if this Vaseline doesn't work, she's going to cut my foot off. She was serious in my child mind. Thank God my big toe popped out with some pulling from Mom - but it hurts now Mom, Mom, my toe hurts.....she raised the saw and said, aren't you glad I didn't have to cut your foot off..........hmmmmmmmm after years passed and I'm an adult now, I ask my Mom-you really weren't going to cut my foot off were you? She looked at me with a straight face and raised one eye brow.........to me, that was my answer.........LOL Now you know why my Mom said she found me under a rock that had the word cluts written on top and I was in a test tube under the rock? teee heeee Hope this brings a smile to your face.... Love and Hugs to you Karla, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: