Re: Browkenwing

Sat May 26 10:21:18 2001

Lisa, sorry it takes me forever to respond to things I am really slow at things like this. Please forgive me.I just wanted to thank you for reminding me it is the little things in life that matter the most. My boys are ages 12&7. My 12 year old is starting to get frustrated with my constant pain because it has kept him from doing certain things lately and it hurts me because I used to be the type of person that could not sit still at all, I was always on the go. My mom God rest her soul use to tell me I needed to learn how to stay home, But I don't really think this is what she had in mind!My 7 year old loves to watch tv so it really has not affected him much, actually he is glad to be home all the time cause he hated being on the go . But he has aked me to play games like you suggested and sometimes I am in so much pain I have to tell him no or sometimes I just get so depressed that I wish I could just fade away, I know this is not good for my boy's to see but I just get so damn mad at my body because I cannot control it!!But you have reminded me that I don't have to be a Super Mom to show them how much I love and need them and it doesn't take much to just listen and be here for them. My mom died 9 yrs ago and I would give anything to have her to talk to.It is the little things she did for me I charished the most. I told my husband what you said about my "Doctor in Shining Scapels" that is to funny and helps me to hold on to some faith I might find him soon cause I tell my husband he is my "Knight in Shining Armor" he has to be to stay with me. LOL. Well I have gone on long enough . Thanks.

--
Big Pain Free Hugs To All
       ~Browkenwing~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: